High-Resolution Thermal Imaging & Integrated Laser Rangefinder: Pulsar Trail 2 LRF XQ50 XP50
The Outstanding Pulsar Trail 2 LRF XQ50 Infrared Thermal Imaging Monocular Rifle compass is designed for the use on hunting rifles both in the darkness and in the daylight in tempestuous rainfall conditions to see through obstacles hindering discovery of targets.
The Pulsar Trail 2 LRF XQ50 XP50 Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope is an advanced tool for hunters who demand precision and accuracy.
With its high-resolution thermal imaging sensor, this scope provides clear images of targets even in total darkness, allowing you to identify and track your prey easily.
The integrated laser rangefinder allows you to measure distances up to 1000 yards accurately, ensuring you never miss your shot.
The scope’s user-friendly interface offers a range of reticle options and brightness settings, giving you complete control over your shooting experience.
The scope’s rugged, shockproof design, and IPX7 waterproof rating make it durable and reliable even in the toughest hunting conditions.
The rechargeable battery pack provides up to eight hours of continuous operation, making it ideal for extended hunting trips. With the Pulsar Trail 2 LRF XQ50 XP50 Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope, you can take your hunting game to the next level.
Unlike the image intensifier tube grounded night vision riflescopes and other Pulsar Trail Thermal Rifle scopes, thermal imaging sights don’t bear an external source of light and aren’t affected by bright light exposure.
Trail sights from Pulsar have a wide range of applications including night hunting, observation and terrain orientation, search and rescue operations.
Pulsar is an industry pioneer that designs cutting edge products for hunting, law enforcement, and personal security. This is one among the bests of pulsar trail thermal monocular.
This Pulsar Trail 2 Thermal Imaging LRF Monocular Infrared with HD quality is the best choice if you’re looking forward to purchasing a Pulsar Trail LRF Thermal HD Monocular.
If you’re looking forward to an outstanding monocular, then this Pulsar Trail LRF Thermal HD Monocular is one you should checkout.
Specifications of Pulsar Trail Infrared Thermal Imaging Monocular Rifle Scope
- Model: XQ50 XP50
- Sensor: 384×288 @ 17 µm (NETD <40 mK) 640×480 @ 17 µm (NETD <40 mK)
- Objective lens: F50/1.2
- Magnification: x 3.5 – 14 (x4 zoom) 2 – 16 (x8 zoom)
- Field of view (HxV): degrees / m@100m 7.5×5.6 / 13.1×9.8 12.4×9.3 / 21.8×16.3
- Highly sensitive thermal imager designed for hunters tracking large game
- NETD 40mk thermal sensor
- IR resolution: 384 x 288px
- Can display small temperature differences even in difficult weather conditions
- Provides sharp, richly contrasted, high-definition thermal images
- Image Boost technology: uses a combination of software algorithms to improve image clarity and detail
- Detection range: 1800m (for a 1.8m-tall object)
- XQ50 model’s FOV
- FOV: 7.5° x 5.6°
- High refresh rate: 50Hz
- Provides fluid, real-time imaging for precise speed assessments and shot placement
- HD AMOLED display provides crisp, vibrant thermal imaging
- HD AMOLED display is frost resistant
- The HD AMOLED display has a wide operating temperature range: -25°C to +50°C
- Display Off function conserves battery life and improves concealment
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- Variable digital zoom up to 4x
- Customisable reticle options
- Integrated precision laser rangefinder: accurate to ±1m up to 1km, can be used in Single Time
- Measurement or Scanning mode
- Save up to five zeroing profiles each with ten distance coordinates
- Zeroing profiles facilitate quick rifle change-outs and in-the-field adjustment
- 16GB internal memory
- Download saved thermal images and footage to a PC
- Record images and footage using the REC button
- Integrated Wi-Fi Module
- Connect to an Android or iOS smartphone or tablet using the Wi-Fi module
- Share, download and stream images to a connected smartphone or tablet
- Upload firmware updates via a connected smartphone or tablet
- User-friendly interface
- Easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar at the bottom of the display
- View settings without compromising the FOV: menu items and options are displayed on a contrasting
- gradient substrate
- Durable, lightweight and shockproof magnesium alloy housing
- Recoil rated up to 6000 joules
- Suitable for use on larger calibres up to .375 H&H, 12-gauge and 9.3×64
- Magnesium alloy housing provides better heat dissipation
- IPX7 waterproof rated
- Quick-detach, rechargeable, IPS7, 6.4 A-h battery pack
- The battery pack provides up to eight hours of power
- Instant start-up: within three seconds
- Instant start-up conserves battery life
- High-performance, ergonomic and versatile hunting tool
- Pulsar Trail Infrared Thermal Imaging Monocular Rifle Scope