Pulsar Thermion XM50: The Ultimate Thermal Imaging Riflescope
Pulsar Thermion XM50 22x42mm Rifle Scope Rifle Scope is a new thermal imaging compass for 2019 system ground on classic protean magnesium amalgamation construction of common 30 mm tube day reaches.
Core technology is 22x42mm 12- micron pixel microbolometer.
Unmatched Thermal Imaging Technology
It offers users exceptional thermal imaging clarity, even in total darkness or challenging weather conditions.
With a 12 µm pixel pitch and 640×480 AMOLED display, the XM50 provides high-quality images with sharp detail and accurate colors.
This riflescope is equipped with multiple color palettes for user customization and enhanced target identification.
Versatile and Durable Design
The Pulsar Thermion XM50 is designed to be versatile and durable, making it a reliable tool for any hunter or shooter.
It features a robust, IPX7-rated, all-metal body that is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and extreme temperatures.
The XM50 is equipped with a long-lasting, quick-change battery pack, which provides up to 8 hours of continuous operation.
It also has a one-shot zeroing function, which allows users to easily zero the riflescope to their preferred reticle point of aim.
Superior User Experience and Performance
The Pulsar Thermion XM50 is designed to provide users with a superior experience and performance.
It features built-in Wi-Fi and compatibility with the Stream Vision app, which allows users to stream and record live video, adjust settings, and update firmware wirelessly.
The XM50 also includes a stadiametric rangefinder and picture-in-picture mode, which enable users to accurately estimate range and track targets.
With its ergonomic and intuitive controls, the Pulsar Thermion XM50 is easy to use and delivers exceptional performance in any situation.
The Thermion discovery range is 2500 yards. This ranks the Pulsar Thermion XM50 among the top list of Pulsar Thermion thermal scopes.
Full HD, 1024×768 color AMOLED display allows for eight color modes and sharp imaging.
This thermal rifle compass’s onboard filmland and videotape recording storehouse memory increased to 16 GB. Personal Stream Vision operation allows streaming and sharing with mobile bias.
Check out more the Pulsar Thermion XM50 specs.
- Type of Microbolometer: Uncooled Microbolometer
- Frame Rate: 50Hz
- Microbolometer Resolution: pixels 320 x 240
- Spectral Sensitivity: µm 8-14
- Pixel Pitch: µm 12
- Display Type: AMOLED
- Display Resolution: pix. 1024 x 768
- Integrated video recorder: Yes
- Micro USB Socket: Power/Data
- Operating modes: Rocks, Forest, Identification
- Defective Pixel Repair Option: Yes
- Integrated Wi-Fi: Yes
- Stream Vision support: Yes
- Magnification: 5.5: 22 x
- Digital Zoom: 2x / 4x
- Lens Focus: mm 50
- Relative aperture: D/f’ 1:1.2
- Field of View: degrees 4.4
- Field of view: m@100m 7.7
- Field of view: ft@100yd 23.1
- Minimum focusing distance: ft/m 16 / 5
- Eye Relief: 2 / 50 in / mm
- Diopter Adjustment: -4 / +3
- Focusing Type of Distance: Objective
- Range of Detection: 2500 / 2300 yd / m
- Power Supply: 3.0 – 4.2 V
- Battery Type: APS2
- External Power Supply: 5V – USB
- Click value: (MOA) .25 1 Click = MOA
- Elevation Range of Adjustment: 48 MOA
- Windage Range of Adjustment: 48 MOA
- Lens Material: Germanium
- Type of Mount for Attachment of Additional Accessories: Weaver/picatinny rail
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 122 / -25 to +50 F / C
- Reticle: Type 10+ variable electronic reticles
- Waterproof: Yes
- Calibration Manual: Automatic, Semi-automatic
- Level of Protection: (acc. to IEC 60529) IP67 100% dustproof and submergible to 1m for 1 hour
- Recoil Rating: .375 H&H Max calibre
- Length: 15.8 / 402 in / mm
- Width: 3.1 / 78 in / mm
- Height: 2.5 / 64 in / mm
- Battery life: (with video out off), hours 5+
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Weight: oz 31.75
- Diameter: Lens, mm 42